Wednesday, June 23, 2010

dreams


last night i had a dream.. it was crazy.
this is what happened:

Jesus came back to earth. I remember thinking, "this is for real. this is really happening." And i remember flying through the air up into the sky. When i got wherever i was going, in this place everyone was being given hats. The hats had a colored circle on top of them.  Some people had red dots on top and others had green ones.  I assumed green were Christians and red weren't. I was scared because mine was red.  I remember thinking, well this is it, it's all done. There's nothing I can change now.  I saw my mom and she told me, "Don't worry the lady [giving out the hats] said that everyone in here is okay."  I was kinda surprised and relieved.  I'm pretty sure in my dream i was trying to reassure myself that I loved Jesus and that there was no reason I shouldn't be okay.

I don't remember any more than that, right now.   The weirdest part about that dream is that I believed it was really happening, and the things i thought and my fears are pretty unbelievable.  And that's the second time that I can remember having a dream like that.  I feel like that's God's way of waking me up a bit... because dreaming that is the best way of experiencing the feelings I'll really have if the time comes.  I think about it a lot.  There are so many times in the Bible that God uses dreams to communicate with people, and its the easiest way for him to give me an "out of body" experience. 

After waking up, it's almost like I have been given a second chance.. to ensure that I am doing what God wants me to do.  & to be sure that when the time comes, I won't be wishing i had cared more & won't be wondering, did i really love him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment